RenWeb is an administrative student information management system that is used for grades, report cards, attendance, directory/contact information, communication, emergency notification, and more.
ParentsWeb is the private and secure portal (of RenWeb) to allow parents to see complete information specific to their child/family including grades, attendance, homework, conduct, contact information, volunteer hours, as well as other useful school information.
FACTS Management provides families with secure tuition management and payment processing and financial aid application and assessment.
All parent volunteer hours must be recorded through ParentsWeb. Catholic schools require parents to be involved because we feel it benefits the students as well as helps to keep costs down. There is a service requirement of 25 hours per year for each family (20 hours for single parents).
All diocesan personnel and volunteers (even if minors 13 to 17 themselves), having regular contact with children, youth and vulnerable adults, must comply with Diocesan Safe Environment Program. After initial certification, compliance is required every three years. The Diocese of Salt Lake City has teamed up with Catholic Mutual Group to launch a Safe Environment training and database platform (CMG Connect) for managing compliance of volunteers and employees.
New User Account Creation Instructions for Safe Environment Program (click to download instructions)
- Click on "Register for a New Account":
- Account: Name, Username and Secure Password
- Personal: Address, City, State, Zipcode, Phone, Email and Date of Birth
- Primary Parish/School/Organization (volunteering or working):
- Role (select one): Employee, Candidate for Ordination, Priest, Deacon, Educator (licensed) or Volunteer
- Participate (select only one (a-m)
- Select "Register My Account"
- Complete Required Training
- Print "Certificate of Completion" (available 24-72 hours after completion of training)
- Repeat Step 1
- Select "Sign In Here" (upper right corner of screen)
- Type: Username, press Enter
- Type: Password
- Select "Log Me In"
- Select "Download Certificate: (option to download or print)